Based in Makati, Philippines
Press / Business contact:
Pop My Birds
Unit F, Garden Level, Corinthian Plaza
121 Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi Village
Makati City, Philippines 1226
Mission Statement: Spotcat Studio is committed to provide a fun and immersible gaming experience for people of all walks of life. Spotcat aims to provide high quality casual and social video games through a work environment conducive to creativity and through strict compliance to high production standards.
Spotcat Studio was founded by a small team of video game developers who formerly worked for Gameloft. With the addition of a new member, a business major with knowledge in Information Technology, preparations for the formation of the team began as early as June of 2010. Spotcat Studio was officially founded on August of 2010.Formation and Beyond
After the formation of Spotcat Studio, the team had decided to avail of the services of “Habble”. “Habble”, having decided to go under a pseudonym, is an expert provider of video game music and sounds. He first provided audio for Spotcat Studio on January of 2011. Since it's formation, Spotcat Studio has indepedently developed several apps like “The Drill” (iOS), “Big Bug Busters” (Android), “Pop a Corn” (iOS) and “Boom Panot” (iOS/Android).
Our newest game: Pop My Birds Gameplay Trailer! YouTube
Our newest game: Pop My Birds Story Trailer! YouTube
There are far more images available for Spotcat Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game developers are a dime a dozen in the complex world of game development. While some geniuses can only program or design, there are ninjas who can do all these and more. This is the superior talent offered by neophyte Spotcat Software Development."
- Spotcat Studio: A new generation gaming company, Digital Journal
- "Local smartphone app maker Spotcat Studio shares how it managed to move on after a major setback when it was just starting."
- Got game?, Entrepreneur Philippines
- "While I can't say The Drill Plus is a can't-put-it-down must, it is engaging and I admire both the self-deprecation of the design and its ease of use. Accelerometer games sometimes outsmart themselves by getting too technical with the controls. The Drill Plus doesn't."
- Kotaku (on our game “The Drill”), Kotaku
- "Somewhat unique concept with a challenging final level."
- APPSPY (on our game “The Drill), App Spy
- "I’m here today to talk about a rare sub-genre of shoot-em-up (shmup) games called drill-em-ups. You see, specimens of this genre are so rare, that I can only think of one that’s available on the iPhone, the aptly titled The Drill Plus"
- Nine Over Ten (on our game “The Drill”), NINEOVERTEN
Pop My Birds Twitter
Twitter of our newest game “Pop My Birds” twitter.com.
Pop My Birds Facebook
Facebook page of our newest game “Pop My Birds” facebook.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Developer, Producer, Game Designer
Game Artist, Game Designer
Executive Producer, Game Developer
Louis Paulo Carrera
Business Development Manager
Christopher James Garcia
Game Designer, Game Developer
Allan Gregor Gepulla